The Residence is located in Gargnano, a characteristic and picturesque village, considered one of the most beautiful villages on the west side of Lake Garda, in the hearth of the "Parco Alto Garda Bresciano" Borgo dei Limoni is immersed in a olive grove, surrounded by citrus gardens and enjoys a panoramic and sunny position. It is about 250 m far from the town centre and from the beach and 2 km from the Bogliaco Golf Course.
The flats are arranged in three buildings and are built in perfect harmony with the surrounding landscape, which is reminiscent of the characteristic and ancient "Limonaie". The Residence offers an outdoor swimming pool (20x10 m) with solarium area equipped with deckchairs, sunshades and a small snack bar; a children's pool and an indoor pool with whirlpool. It also has a garage, storage for mountain bikes and surfboards, garden and children playground, a table tennis and a large outdoor chessboard, a coin-operated washing machine and a fully equipped gym. It is the ideal place for families: they will enjoy unforgettable days on the beautiful beaches of Lake Garda, they will have the opportunity to visit the most beatiful parks of the region (Parco Natura Viva - Aqua Park - Gardaland - Parco Sigurtà) or make exciting excursions on foot or by mountain bike to discover the hinterland and the nature of the Parco Alto Garda.
Through guided tours, you will see the beauty of Lake Garda discovering the history, the culture and the traditions of the area:
- Lemon garden "La Malora" in Gargnano, a tour through the history of lemon cultivation;
- Palazzo Bettoni in Bogliaco di Gargnano, the sumptuous 18th century villa that was the residence of the historic family "Conti Bettoni";
- Lemon Garden "Pra de la Fam", it is still functioning today as it did in the past;
- Centro Multimediale di Tignale, the museum of the Parco Alto Garda Bresciano;
- Vittoriale degli Italiani in Gardone Riviera, the monumental complex of Gabriele d'Annunzio;
- Villa romana dei Nonii Arrii, in Toscolano Maderno.
The swimming pool area, with a beautiful lake-view, has a small snack-bar where every day you can enjoy fresh drinks, ice creams, toasts, coffee or cappuccino and typical wines of the area, or enjoy the refreshing taste of a good Aperol Spritz sitting on the panoramic terrace.
Outdoor swimming pool (20 x 10 m) in a panoramic position with sun beds and parasols
Children's pool (diameter 9 m),
Daily open from 8.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m
Heated indoor swimming pool with whirlpool,
open only in low season, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.